Doing Our Best to Combat the Spread of COVID-19
Bloom Living is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously. We have adapted many protocols and are following the guidance of local and federal authorities to best protect our community. Above all else, our goal is to protect the wellbeing of our residents and create a positive environment where each resident can thrive.
Below are just a few precautions we’re taking at Bloom:
- Staff members are being screened at the start of and part way through each shift.
- All employees are wearing masks at all times.
- Activities have been adapted to allow for social distancing.
- Dining room seating has been revised for social distancing.
Our community is currently allowing residents to entertain guests and family members, but we are asking visitors to be respectful of all our residents by taking a few added precautions. All guests are asked to follow the below guidelines while visiting a Bloom resident:
- Limit the number of visitors to no more than 4 guests at a time
- Wear a face mask while visiting
- Remain in your friend or loved one’s apartment home as much as possible and avoid spending time in common areas
As time goes on and we learn more about COVID-19, we may change the above guidelines to better protect the wellbeing of our residents and staff. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our community directly at 913.738.4335.